Services to resume Sunday, May 31, 2020 at 10:30 AM Worship only.
1. Our sanctuary will be the only building open. It has been sanitized and disinfected throughout for your usage.
2. We are asking you to practice social distancing in all areas. The size of our sanctuary will allow for this.
3. Ushers and greeters will open the doors for you so that you do not have to touch door handles.
4. Masks are recommended, especially upon arrival and departure.
5. We will greet one another by waves and smiles only.
6. We will not have a Nursery, Cherub church, or Junior church. Children will need to sit with their families.
7. We will not pass an offering plate. Ushers will have offering plates available as you exit the building.
8. Please do not congregate in the foyer or parking areas.
9. If you are feeling sick in any way, please do not attend.
10. If you are not able to attend, we will continue live streaming our Sunday morning service at firstmbc.com.
11. Our Wednesday Facebook Live service will continue at 7:30 PM.
We know this is certainly not an ideal situation. Our goal is to open the church and keep everyone as safe as possible. We will continue to monitor the situation and make changes as needed. Please join us in praying for our nation and our church family.
Pastor David Price